Motorsport Electronics ME442 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95
ME442 Plug-In Standalone ECU for your Mazda MX-5 NA 1989-1995 1.6 and 1.8 2-plug
€ 1.059,95 € 1.029,95
✈ Worldwide shipping
✉ Fast service, right to your door
➤ Mx-5 Miata Performance shop
The Motorsport Electronics ME442 MX-5 Plug-In is the latest Engine Management System for the Mk1 (3 Plug NA) MX-5 / Miata, years 1996-1997 1.6/1.8.
This package includes the Wideband Sensor and Cable.
You may have a later 1996-1997 Mk1 (with pop up headlights) but if your car has TWO plugs that connect to the ECU then you need the 1989-1995 version. This is the 2 plug ECU version.
The ME442 supports the 1.6 and 1.8 model from the same hardware, and also fits the OEM case, which means the ME442 installs tidily into the OEM position. The only extra thing you need to do besides plugging it in is run a MAP vacuum hose (supplied) from the ECU to the intake manifold.
Along with the standard ME221 feature set, the ME442 version adds the following features:
- On-board Bosch Wideband Lambda O2 Controller
- On-board Real-Time-Clock and SD Card Data Logging
- Drive-by-Wire Support (some models, please enquire if needed)
- K-Type EGT Input -Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- CAN Bus for external dashboards and expandability The core has as standard:
- Uses the ME ECU Core (180Mhz 32-bit NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Standalone replacement ECU board which supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-In : Supports both switched TPS and linear TPS conversions.
- USB Connectivity -16×16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm. -Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control -On-board 60psi MAP sensor (or use your factory AFM)
- Closed Loop Boost, Lambda, VVT and DSP Knock Control
- Extensive spare I/O for extra features, sensors and actuators.
- In the field regular free firmware updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
If you're looking to get the most out of your NA we suggest adding a intake air temperature sensor and a VTPS upgrade to your order. The IAT sensor lets you remove the bulky AFM/MAF sensor on your NA. A VTPS replaces the outdated throttle switch on the 1.6 NA for a modern BMW variable throttle position sensor. This results in far better throttle response adjustability. The 1.8 NA came a VTPS from the factory. Proven Compatible with the following OEM ECU Codes (and others with the 2 -plug ECU): B6HA B64F BPF8 B63H BPF3
Proven Compatible with the following OEM ECU Codes (and others with the 2 -plug ECU): B6HA B64F BPF8 B63H BPF3
ME442 Plug-In Management System
- USB Cable
- Vacuum Hose
- Wideband Sensor and Cable
|Engine Management ECU's
|Motorsport Electronics ME442 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95
|White, gen 2
Frequently bought together
Motorsport Electronics ME442 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95 reviews
There are no reviews yet. You can be the first. Leave a review!