Motorsport Electronics ME221 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95
ME221 Plug-In Standalone ECU for your Mazda MX-5 NA 1989-1995 1.6 and 1.8 2-plug
€ 889,95 € 839,95
✈ Worldwide shipping
✉ Fast service, right to your door
➤ Mx-5 Miata Performance shop
The Motorsport Electronics ME221 MX-5 Plug-In is the leading Engine Management System for the NA. The ME221 is the smaller brother of the ME442 range.
Please check out the ME442 if you're looking for additional features like CAN. EGT, build in wideband and logging.
The ME221 supports the 1.6 and 1.8 model from the same hardware, and also fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position. The only extra thing you need to do besides plugging it in is run a MAP vacuum hose (supplied) from the ECU to the intake manifold.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors, and plugs into OEM connections.
- 16×16 Floating Point Fuel and Ignition & Boost Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm. -Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Lots of Spare-IO for extra sensors, COP Upgrades as well as multiple spare outputs!
- DSP Knock Control -In-built 45psi MAP sensor.
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear.
- Launch Control and ALS.
- Stock Alternator Control on Mk2/Mk2.5 models.
- Fully Sequential Injection and Ignition available.
- In the field regular firmware updates and improvements.
- Uses the powerful, free, MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
ME221 Plug-In Core Board
Vacuum Hose -Stickers
USB Comms lead
If you're looking to get the most out of your NA we suggest adding a intake air temperature sensor and a VTPS upgrade to your order. The IAT sensor lets you remove the bulky AFM/MAF sensor on your NA. A VTPS replaces the outdated throttle switch on the 1.6 NA for a modern BMW variable throttle position sensor. This results in far better throttle response adjustability. The 1.8 NA came a VTPS from the factory.
Proven Compatible with the following OEM ECU Codes (and others with the 2 -plug ECU): B6HA B64F BPF8 B63H BPF3
|Engine Management ECU's
|Motorsport Electronics ME221 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95
|White, gen 2
Frequently bought together
Motorsport Electronics ME221 PlugIn ECU for Mazda MX-5 89-95 reviews
There are no reviews yet. You can be the first. Leave a review!