Skunk 2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold Mazda Miata 1.8 NA/NB
Skunk2 Intake manifold for 1.8 Mx-5 Miatas
€ 654,84 € 639,95
✈ Worldwide shipping
✉ Fast service, right to your door
➤ Mx-5 Miata Performance shop
Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifolds are cast-aluminum, manufactured from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for strength and lightweight. Each manifold is CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance.
- Modular 2pc. Design w/ Removable 1.8L Plenum -Tapered 10.00” Long High-Velocity Runners with Raised Velocity Stack Entries
The Ultra Series Street manifold features a generous 68mm throttle body opening and is constructed with thick walls at entry, minimizing concerns of breakthrough when port matching.
Intense planning and design went into the plenum (1.8L plenum volume) to distribute even airflow to all four cylinders under dynamic load conditions. Placement and design of the velocity stacks were rigorously flow tested to ensure maximum delivery of air to the cylinder. Large velocity stack raised bell mouth entries lead to 10.00” long intake runners with smooth transitions allowing the Ultra Street Intake Manifold to outflow all other production intake manifolds.
Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifolds are designed to be used in modified naturally aspirated applications as well as mild turbo/supercharged setups.
-Unique Mounting Flange Universally Fits NA & NB Heads
-Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
-68mm Throttle Body Opening
- Fits ALL Popular Chassis Configurations – Not Just Race Cars
- Eliminates Obstructive VICS and VTCS Butterflies
- Lightweight 356 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
- Tapped with 1/8” NPT, 1/4” NPT and 10mm Threads for Accessories
- Includes Thermal Intake Gasket and Throttle Cable Bracket
- 1.8, BP, BP4W, BP05, BPZ3
- Cast-aluminum, High-grade 356 aluminum alloy
Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks
|breadcrumb||Engine Components Intakes & filters, Manifolds & Throttlebodies|
|subcategory||Intakes & filters, Manifolds & Throttlebodies|
|enginetype||1.8, BP, BP4W, BP05, BPZ3, BP6D|
Frequently bought together
Skunk 2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold Mazda Miata 1.8 NA/NB reviews
There are no reviews yet. You can be the first. Leave a review!